Regulatory and Legal
Stay onlineAll services provided are without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. We do not guarantee that this site will have 100% of the time online to meet your needs. We will try to provide with the service as soon as possible but there is no guarantee that the access will be uninterrupted or there will be no delays, failures, errors, omissions or loss of transmission information. We will make every effort to ensure that the site is accessible to you as often as possible. We may suspend the operation of the site for maintenance and will attempt to notify you. We recognize that this can happen in an emergency.
Financial adviceFor the avoidance of doubt, we do not offer any investment advice on the Website. We may provide information about Bitcoin's price, scope, fluctuations and events that have affected Bitcoin's prices but this is not considered investment advice and should not be construed as such. Any decision to buy or sell Bitcoin is at your sole discretion and we will not be liable for any loss suffered.
Responsibilities of TikTakBTC.net
- TikTakBTC.net is committed to protecting the information you share and provide. We absolutely do not trade, exchange, disclose your information and transaction history at TikTakBTC.net.
We will only use your information for the purposes of:
- Enhance the utility for you when using our services.
- Get your permission.
- Requested by the authorities.
- Customer support transactions safely, quickly, most convenient.
- Resolve customer complaints promptly and quickly.
- We only handle customer complaints within 7 days of the transaction being processed successfully.
- Provide complete and update your personal information, including: Name, email, phone number so that we can contact you when needed to resolve your complaints quickly.
- Provides accurate transaction information and responsible for all information in the transaction.
- Keep your account and information confidential. Absolutely not exchange, lend and transfer accounts to other users. We will not be responsible for solving the above issues.
Regulations on secure online transactions:
- Your bank account will receive the money immediately after trading at TikTakBTC.net. You will be solely responsible for preserving these amounts.When you use the transaction amount with TikTakBTC.net to deal with a third party, we will not be responsible for resolving any complaints.
- For defective orders, you may not send to others or post your defective order code on any other public site except for the TikTakBTC.net support channel listings, including phone numbers, email,. TikTakBTC.net only deals with customers who contact first with the correct order code and not solve the issues arising later.
- If you do not follow the payment instructions when transferring money (such as wrong amount or incorrect transaction content), we require customers to provide the information transferred money and have the right to hold pending if we have doubts about transparency in your payments.
- Catches are tracked and TikTakBTC.net reserves the right to terminate your transaction or refuse your transaction.
Transactions & HandlingCustomer is responsible for providing valid and accurate information in their transactions. TikTakBTC.net is not responsible for the payment transactions that customers provide information is invalid or inaccurate. Customers must transfer electronic money, password or transfer money accurately to the account, address ... TikTakBTC.net notice on the Payment Guide. TikTakBTC.net is not responsible for payments that do not match the information TikTakBTC.net has shown on the Payment Instructions page. TikTakBTC.net is responsible for processing and completing the transaction on TikTakBTC.net website. TikTakBTC.net reserves the right to refuse to process any transaction that contains information that is in violation of the law. TikTakBTC.net reserves the right to change fees, exchange rates, etc. without notice to customers. This change is effective immediately. TikTakBTC.net does not send electronic money, passwords, bank transfers to third parties. All account information used to trade must be owned by you. TikTakBTC.net assumes no responsibility for loss caused by delays caused by electronic / electronic payment systems to customers. TikTakBTC.net is responsible for late transactions caused by errors from TikTakBTC.net. Every order has a billing period. You must pay before the deadline, if the system delay is entitled to automatically change the exchange rate. All transactions requiring customers to transfer money (VND) must be transferred via Internet Banking with the exact content as required by the system. We do not accept ATM transfers, Cash deposited directly at the counter without prior agreement with us. TikTakBTC.net is not responsible for any damage that occurs to customers during maintenance or upgrades. When upgrading, maintenance we will have the official notice in the News. TikTakBTC.net is not responsible for customers in the case of force majeure such as natural disaster, power failure, hardware damage, data loss can not be restored, hackers attack on TikTakBTC.net system.
Cancellation - Refund
- Related to fraudulent activity, fraud, money laundering.
- Depositors for us do not make transactions at TikTakBTC.net.
- Customers send money to third parties.
- The purpose of the transaction is unclear or cloudy.
- The agreement agrees to cancel the transaction between the customer and TikTakBTC
3. How your personal information may be disclosed to third parties;
4. Your ability to access, correct, update and delete your personal information;
5. The security measures we have in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of personal information under our control.
GATHERING AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe may collect your personal information if you use this website, open an account via tiktakbtc.net or perform any transactions on tiktakbtc.net. We may also collect personal information about you from recordings of telephone conversations between us and you (or your representatives) and from publicly available registers. Some of the personal information we collect is required by us to meet our legal and regulatory obligations (eg, information required to verify your identity). Otherwise, the personal information we collect is required in order for us to provide our services efficiently and effectively. The types of personal information which we collect may include: your name; your photographic identification; your address; your phone number; your e-mail address; your banking details including account numbers; your date of birth; and information about your transactions. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. To allow you to open and operate an account on tiktakbtc.net;
2.To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website services based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
3. To enable you to complete transactions on tiktakbtc.net;
4. To correspond with you in relation to your account and your transactions;
5. To analyze use of our services we provide;
6. As required for legal and regulatory purposes, including for dispute resolution purposes;
7. To provide you with information about products, services and promotions that may be of interest to you, from ourselves and third parties;
8. For market research e.g. surveying our Users' needs and opinions on issues, such as our performance etc.